From the Wichita Pachyderm Club: Kansas Treasurer Jake LaTurner. This was recorded on September 14, 2018.
- Bob WeeksJanuary 13, 2022This week saw vying assessments of Kansas and different visions for the future. (more…)
- Bob WeeksJanuary 11, 2022For December 2021, Kansas tax revenue was 15.6 percent greater than December 2020, and 42.0 percent more than November. (more…)
- Bob WeeksDecember 22, 2021Charts of household income and poverty rate for counties in Kansas. (more…)
- Bob WeeksDecember 4, 2021For November 2021, Kansas tax revenue was 12.6 percent greater than November 2020, and 5.4 percent less than October. (more…)
- Bob WeeksNovember 11, 2021Who is harmed by the Kansas food sales tax? (more…)