From the Wichita Pachyderm Club: Kansas House of Representatives Majority Leader Dan Hawkins. Representative Leo Delperdang provided the introduction. This was recorded on April 21, 2019.
- Bob WeeksSeptember 17, 2022In Kansas for August 2022, the labor force fell slightly, the number of people working fell, and the unemployment rate rose slightly, all compared to the previous month. Over the y...
- Bob WeeksSeptember 3, 2022For August 2022, Kansas tax revenue was 8.3 percent higher than August 2021. Collections for fiscal year 2023 are 0.6 percent greater than the prior year. (more…)
- Bob WeeksAugust 20, 2022In Kansas for July 2022, the labor force fell slightly, the number of people working grew, and the unemployment rate stayed constant, all compared to the previous month. While the ...
- Bob WeeksAugust 6, 2022For July 2022, Kansas tax revenue was 2.7 percent less than July 2021. There are special circumstances. (more…)
- Bob WeeksJuly 14, 2022For both business applications and business formations, Kansas lags many states and the nation. (more…)