In this episode of WichitaLiberty.TV: Kansas Senator Ty Masterson, a Republican from Andover, joins Bob and Karl to update us on happenings in the Kansas Legislature. View below, or click here to view at YouTube. Episode 192, broadcast April 14, 2018.
- Senator Ty Masterson at Kansas Legislature
- Ty Masterson campaign website
- SB 424: AN ACT concerning education; establishing the office of education inspector general within the office of the state treasurer; providing the duties and functions thereof.
- SB 393: Legislative committees; all votes of each legislator on motions or other action recorded in minutes.
- SCR 1611: Making application to the U.S. congress to call a convention of the states.
- HB 2753: Review of tax credits, tax exemptions and economic development programs.