Jonathan Williams, Vice President in charge of the Center for State Fiscal Reform at the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC), addressed a luncheon gathering of the Wichita Pachyderm Club on July 22, 2016, presenting “A National Perspective on Kansas Fiscal Policy.” View below, or click here to view at YouTube. Videography by Paul Soutar.
- Bob WeeksJanuary 13, 2022This week saw vying assessments of Kansas and different visions for the future. (more…)
- Bob WeeksJanuary 11, 2022For December 2021, Kansas tax revenue was 15.6 percent greater than December 2020, and 42.0 percent more than November. (more…)
- Bob WeeksDecember 22, 2021Charts of household income and poverty rate for counties in Kansas. (more…)
- Bob WeeksDecember 4, 2021For November 2021, Kansas tax revenue was 12.6 percent greater than November 2020, and 5.4 percent less than October. (more…)
- Bob WeeksNovember 11, 2021Who is harmed by the Kansas food sales tax? (more…)