A new Kansas Economic Freedom Index has been issued for both the Kansas House of Representatives and the Kansas Senate, based on new votes being recorded. See Kansas Economic Freedom Index.
- Bob WeeksMay 5, 2022For April 2022, Kansas tax revenue was 54.2 percent greater than April 2021, and collections through the first ten months of the fiscal year are 13.3 percent greater than the prior...
- Bob WeeksApril 19, 2022For March 2022, Kansas tax revenue was 15.2 percent greater than March 2021, and collections for the fiscal year are 6.6 percent greater than the prior year. (more…)
- Bob WeeksMarch 14, 2022In Kansas for January 2022, the labor force grew slightly, the number of people working rose, and the unemployment rate fell, all compared to the previous month. (more…)
- Bob WeeksMarch 3, 2022For February 2022, Kansas tax revenue was 5.3 percent less than February 2021 and down 46.8 percent from January 2022. (more…)
- Bob WeeksFebruary 2, 2022For January 2022, Kansas tax revenue was 18.7 percent greater than January 2021 and up 6.1 percent from December 2021. (more…)