Here’s a map I created of the vote percentage Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach received by precinct. To use an interactive version of this map, click here. On the interactive map you may zoom and scroll, and you may click on a precinct for more information about the votes for that precinct.
- Bob WeeksOctober 11, 2021There are large differences in the trend of population among Kansas counties. (more…)
- Bob WeeksOctober 2, 2021For September 2021, Kansas tax revenue was 20.2 percent greater than September 2020, and 4.4 percent greater than August. (more…)
- Bob WeeksSeptember 2, 2021For August 2021, Kansas tax revenue was 15.7 percent greater than August 2020. There are important caveats to consider. (more…)
- Bob WeeksAugust 23, 2021Since the pandemic, has the employment situation in Kansas recovered? (more…)
- Bob WeeksAugust 3, 2021For July 2021, Kansas tax revenue was 38.6 percent less than July 2020. There are important caveats to consider. (more…)
- Bob WeeksJuly 7, 2021In Kansas, as in many states, tax revenues have not been a problem. (more…)