Here’s a map I created of the vote percentage Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach received by precinct. To use an interactive version of this map, click here. On the interactive map you may zoom and scroll, and you may click on a precinct for more information about the votes for that precinct.
- Bob WeeksDecember 4, 2021For November 2021, Kansas tax revenue was 12.6 percent greater than November 2020, and 5.4 percent less than October. (more…)
- Bob WeeksNovember 11, 2021Who is harmed by the Kansas food sales tax? (more…)
- Bob WeeksNovember 2, 2021For October 2021, Kansas tax revenue was 11.1 percent greater than October 2020, and 24.4 percent less than September. (more…)
- Bob WeeksOctober 11, 2021There are large differences in the trend of population among Kansas counties. (more…)
- Bob WeeksOctober 2, 2021For September 2021, Kansas tax revenue was 20.2 percent greater than September 2020, and 4.4 percent greater than August. (more…)
- Bob WeeksSeptember 2, 2021For August 2021, Kansas tax revenue was 15.7 percent greater than August 2020. There are important caveats to consider. (more…)