Here’s a map I created of the vote percentage Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach received by precinct. To use an interactive version of this map, click here. On the interactive map you may zoom and scroll, and you may click on a precinct for more information about the votes for that precinct.
Secretary of State vote in Sedgwick County, November 4, 2014
Bob Weeks0 Comments1 Min Read
- Bob WeeksAugust 6, 2022For July 2022, Kansas tax revenue was 2.7 percent less than July 2021. There are special circumstances. (more…)
- Bob WeeksJuly 14, 2022For both business applications and business formations, Kansas lags many states and the nation. (more…)
- Bob WeeksMay 5, 2022For April 2022, Kansas tax revenue was 54.2 percent greater than April 2021, and collections through the first ten months of the fiscal year are 13.3 percent greater than the prior...
- Bob WeeksApril 19, 2022For March 2022, Kansas tax revenue was 15.2 percent greater than March 2021, and collections for the fiscal year are 6.6 percent greater than the prior year. (more…)
- Bob WeeksMarch 14, 2022In Kansas for January 2022, the labor force grew slightly, the number of people working rose, and the unemployment rate fell, all compared to the previous month. (more…)