Arthur C. Brooks, author of The Conservative Heart, spoke about being a happy warrior in the conservative movement during the keynote speech of the Annual Awards Dinner of the Kansas Policy Institute on October 20, 2015, in Wichita. Brooks was introduced by KPI President Dave Trabert. Videography by Paul Soutar. View below, or click here to view at YouTube.
- Bob WeeksDecember 6, 2022The United States slipped towards dangerous anocracy, but has improved. (more…)
- Bob WeeksOctober 19, 2022Some candidates for high office in Kansas believe in the lie that the 2020 presidential election was stolen. (more…)
- Bob WeeksMarch 20, 2021Examining the effect of the pandemic on Kansas jobs using industry groups. These charts show data from January 2019 through January 2021. Data is from the Bureau of Labor Statisti...
- Bob WeeksJanuary 22, 2021An interactive visualization of the 2020 general election for president in Kansas, at the precinct level. (more…)
- Bob WeeksOctober 12, 2020When politicians condemn fake or phony news, it may be of their own making. A favorite topic of President Donald J. Trump is "fake news." In this passage by Jonathan Karl, who is ...