What should the attitude of conservatives be regarding the death penalty? Ben Jones of Conservatives Concerned about the Death Penalty spoke on the topic “Capital Punishment in Kansas from a conservative perspective: Is it a failed policy?” This was recorded at the Wichita Pachyderm Club on December 6, 2013. Jennifer Baysinger provided the introduction. Click here to listen.
The death penalty in Kansas, a conservative view
Bob Weeks2 Comments1 Min Read
- Bob WeeksMay 5, 2022For April 2022, Kansas tax revenue was 54.2 percent greater than April 2021, and collections through the first ten months of the fiscal year are 13.3 percent greater than the prior...
- Bob WeeksApril 19, 2022For March 2022, Kansas tax revenue was 15.2 percent greater than March 2021, and collections for the fiscal year are 6.6 percent greater than the prior year. (more…)
- Bob WeeksMarch 14, 2022In Kansas for January 2022, the labor force grew slightly, the number of people working rose, and the unemployment rate fell, all compared to the previous month. (more…)
- Bob WeeksMarch 3, 2022For February 2022, Kansas tax revenue was 5.3 percent less than February 2021 and down 46.8 percent from January 2022. (more…)
- Bob WeeksFebruary 2, 2022For January 2022, Kansas tax revenue was 18.7 percent greater than January 2021 and up 6.1 percent from December 2021. (more…)