Jim Howell, representing District 5 on the Sedgwick County Board of County Commissioners, spoke to a luncheon audience of the Wichita Pachyderm Club on September 4, 2015, about “Making a Difference” on the County Commission. View below, or click here to view at YouTube. Videography by Paul Soutar.
- Bob WeeksNovember 3, 2022When deciding whether to vote for incumbent Sedgwick County Commissioners, consider the recent economic history of the county. (more…)
- Bob WeeksNovember 1, 2022One of the most important functions of Sedgwick County is providing emergency medical services (EMS). In this, the county has failed. (more…)
- Bob WeeksOctober 31, 2022Although the rate is slowing, Sedgwick County loses many people to migration. (more…)
- Bob WeeksOctober 31, 2022In an index ranking counties in talent attraction, Sedgwick County has not performed well, although there is some improvement. (more…)
- Bob WeeksNovember 16, 2020Sedgwick County Republicans have a chance to do the decent thing and avoid the spectacle of a rump county commissioner. Rump: a small or inferior remnant or offshoot especially: a...