It’s funny how many people would rather keep control over their own money rather than sending it to Washington (and their state, county, city, and school district). Can people be trusted to spend their own money? The alternative is to let politicians and bureaucrats have control. Their record — just look at some of the things in the economic stimulus bill — is not good.
- Bob WeeksJune 20, 2022Explore the economic record of presidents in an interactive visualization. (more…)
- Bob WeeksJune 20, 2022In Kansas for May 2022, the labor force grew, the number of people working fell slightly, and the unemployment rate fell, all compared to the previous month. Over the year, Kansas ...
- Bob WeeksJune 12, 2022For May 2022, Kansas tax revenue was 13.6 percent less than May 2021. Collections through the first eleven months of the fiscal year are 9.7 percent greater than the prior year. (...
- Bob WeeksJune 11, 2022Was the America of a few generations ago preferable to today? (more…)
- Bob WeeksJune 9, 2022A popular social media post makes a bogus appeal to authority. (more…)