It’s more than a little unsettling to replay these events. Click here to see the bad news.
- Bob WeeksFebruary 1, 2023For the Wichita metropolitan area in December 2022, the major employment indicators barely changed from the prior month, with a small decline in employment. (more…)
- Bob WeeksJanuary 26, 2023Explore the economic record of presidents, starting with Harry S Truman. Updated with recent data. (more…)
- Bob WeeksJanuary 25, 2023In Kansas for December 2022, the labor force grew, the number of people was steady, and the unemployment rate rose slightly, all compared to the previous month. Over the year, Kans...
- Bob WeeksDecember 30, 2022For the Wichita metropolitan area in November 2022, the major employment indicators barely changed from the prior month, with small declines in the labor force and employment. (mo...
- Bob WeeksDecember 29, 2022For the third quarter of 2022, Kansas personal income grew at the annual rate of 4.1 percent, ranking thirty-ninth among the states. (more…)