It’s more than a little unsettling to replay these events. Click here to see the bad news.
- Bob WeeksSeptember 24, 2022Employment in large counties, including Sedgwick County and others of interest. (more…)
- Bob WeeksSeptember 18, 2022For both business applications and business formations, Kansas does better than some states, but lags many states and the nation. (more…)
- Bob WeeksSeptember 13, 2022A misunderstand of Consumer Price Index weightings leads to accusations of our government abusing us. After today's release of the Consumer Price Index for August, I received this...
- Bob WeeksSeptember 3, 2022Explore the economic record of presidents, starting with Harry S Truman. Updated with recent data. (more…)
- Bob WeeksSeptember 2, 2022For the Wichita metropolitan area in July 2022, the unemployment rate fell slightly, and the number of jobs also fell slightly from the previous month. (more…)