Here is your Christmas Eve animated chart, showing population growth in the states during this decade. Besides viewing below, you can click here for a larger version.
- Bob WeeksJanuary 14, 2022In the third quarter of 2021, the Kansas economy contracted at the annual rate of 0.3 percent. Gross Domestic Product grew in 37 states, with Kansas ranking fortieth. (more…...
- Bob WeeksJanuary 12, 2022In December 2021, inflation remains high, although the rate of increase has slowed. (more…)
- Bob WeeksJanuary 3, 2022Examining the economy of metropolitan areas in an interactive visualization. Wichita examples included. (more…)
- Bob WeeksDecember 30, 2021For the Wichita metropolitan area in November 2021, the unemployment rate fell by a large amount, primarily because of a significant decline in the labor force. (more…)
- Bob WeeksDecember 22, 2021An interactive visualization of household income and poverty data for states and counties. (more…)