Now updated with data through the third quarter of 2018, quarterly state and local government tax collections. Data is from the United States Census Bureau and groups data by tax category. Click here to access.
- Bob WeeksDecember 4, 2022Contrary to his claim, the level of the Strategic Petroleum Reserve fell during Donald J. Trump's term. (more…)
- Bob WeeksDecember 3, 2022Employment in large counties, including Sedgwick County and others of interest. (more…)
- Bob WeeksDecember 1, 2022For the Wichita metropolitan area in October 2022, the major employment indicators barely changed from the prior month. (more…)
- Bob WeeksNovember 5, 2022Explore the economic record of presidents, starting with Harry S Truman. Updated with recent data. (more…)
- Bob WeeksNovember 4, 2022For the Wichita metropolitan area in September 2022, the unemployment rate was unchanged, while the labor force and the number of jobs fell slightly from the previous month. (more...