Sometimes you have to wonder about the magic numbers that proponents of government spending (or economic development) come up with. The Kansas Meadowlark explores a little arithmetic in his post 10,000 New Highway Jobs in Kansas? Brian Wilson Crunches the Numbers.
- Bob WeeksJune 20, 2022Explore the economic record of presidents in an interactive visualization. (more…)
- Bob WeeksJune 20, 2022In Kansas for May 2022, the labor force grew, the number of people working fell slightly, and the unemployment rate fell, all compared to the previous month. Over the year, Kansas ...
- Bob WeeksJune 12, 2022For May 2022, Kansas tax revenue was 13.6 percent less than May 2021. Collections through the first eleven months of the fiscal year are 9.7 percent greater than the prior year. (...
- Bob WeeksJune 11, 2022Was the America of a few generations ago preferable to today? (more…)
- Bob WeeksJune 9, 2022A popular social media post makes a bogus appeal to authority. (more…)