Jeffrey A. Tucker, Director of Digital Development at the Foundation for Economic Education, talks about his new book, “Bit by Bit: How P2P Is Freeing the World.” The book is an explanation of how Bitcoin type cryptocurrencies work as a “peer to peer” innovative payment network and an alternative exchange system. Tucker gave the presentation October 2, 2015, at the Wichita Pachyderm Club. View below, or click here to view in high definition at YouTube. Videography by Paul Soutar.
Video: Jeffrey Tucker, ‘Bit by Bit: How P2P Is Freeing the World’
Bob Weeks0 Comments1 Min Read
- Bob WeeksDecember 4, 2022Contrary to his claim, the level of the Strategic Petroleum Reserve fell during Donald J. Trump's term. (more…)
- Bob WeeksDecember 3, 2022Employment in large counties, including Sedgwick County and others of interest. (more…)
- Bob WeeksDecember 1, 2022For the Wichita metropolitan area in October 2022, the major employment indicators barely changed from the prior month. (more…)
- Bob WeeksNovember 5, 2022Explore the economic record of presidents, starting with Harry S Truman. Updated with recent data. (more…)
- Bob WeeksNovember 4, 2022For the Wichita metropolitan area in September 2022, the unemployment rate was unchanged, while the labor force and the number of jobs fell slightly from the previous month. (more...