Jeffrey A. Tucker, Director of Digital Development at the Foundation for Economic Education, talks about his new book, “Bit by Bit: How P2P Is Freeing the World.” The book is an explanation of how Bitcoin type cryptocurrencies work as a “peer to peer” innovative payment network and an alternative exchange system. Tucker gave the presentation October 2, 2015, at the Wichita Pachyderm Club. View below, or click here to view in high definition at YouTube. Videography by Paul Soutar.
Video: Jeffrey Tucker, ‘Bit by Bit: How P2P Is Freeing the World’
Bob Weeks0 Comments1 Min Read
- Bob WeeksAugust 5, 2022For the Wichita metropolitan area in June 2022, the major measures of the employment economy improved, although Wichita continues improving at a slow rate. (more…)
- Bob WeeksJuly 28, 2022Explore the economic record of presidents, starting with Harry S Truman. Updated with recent data. (more…)
- Bob WeeksJuly 24, 2022In Kansas for June 2022, the labor force grew, the number of people working grew, and the unemployment rate rose, all compared to the previous month. While the monthly change for K...
- Bob WeeksJuly 19, 2022As measured by the Consumer Price Index, inflation accelerated again in June 2022. (more…)
- Bob WeeksJuly 15, 2022Examining statements in a meme. (more…)