Heritage Foundation Chief Economist Stephen Moore spoke to a luncheon gathering at the Wichita Pachyderm Club about his new book, “An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of States.” September 5, 2014. Video production by Paul Soutar. View below, or click here to view at YouTube.
- Bob WeeksJune 20, 2022Explore the economic record of presidents in an interactive visualization. (more…)
- Bob WeeksJune 20, 2022In Kansas for May 2022, the labor force grew, the number of people working fell slightly, and the unemployment rate fell, all compared to the previous month. Over the year, Kansas ...
- Bob WeeksJune 12, 2022For May 2022, Kansas tax revenue was 13.6 percent less than May 2021. Collections through the first eleven months of the fiscal year are 9.7 percent greater than the prior year. (...
- Bob WeeksJune 11, 2022Was the America of a few generations ago preferable to today? (more…)
- Bob WeeksJune 9, 2022A popular social media post makes a bogus appeal to authority. (more…)