A chart of Kansas debt. Source of data is Kansas Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports for years 2002 through 2015. Click chart for larger version.
- Bob WeeksOctober 11, 2021There are large differences in the trend of population among Kansas counties. (more…)
- Bob WeeksOctober 2, 2021For September 2021, Kansas tax revenue was 20.2 percent greater than September 2020, and 4.4 percent greater than August. (more…)
- Bob WeeksSeptember 2, 2021For August 2021, Kansas tax revenue was 15.7 percent greater than August 2020. There are important caveats to consider. (more…)
- Bob WeeksAugust 23, 2021Since the pandemic, has the employment situation in Kansas recovered? (more…)
- Bob WeeksAugust 3, 2021For July 2021, Kansas tax revenue was 38.6 percent less than July 2020. There are important caveats to consider. (more…)
- Bob WeeksJuly 7, 2021In Kansas, as in many states, tax revenues have not been a problem. (more…)