A chart of Kansas debt. Source of data is Kansas Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports for years 2002 through 2015. Click chart for larger version.
- Bob WeeksNovember 11, 2021Who is harmed by the Kansas food sales tax? (more…)
- Bob WeeksNovember 2, 2021For October 2021, Kansas tax revenue was 11.1 percent greater than October 2020, and 24.4 percent less than September. (more…)
- Bob WeeksOctober 11, 2021There are large differences in the trend of population among Kansas counties. (more…)
- Bob WeeksOctober 2, 2021For September 2021, Kansas tax revenue was 20.2 percent greater than September 2020, and 4.4 percent greater than August. (more…)
- Bob WeeksSeptember 2, 2021For August 2021, Kansas tax revenue was 15.7 percent greater than August 2020. There are important caveats to consider. (more…)
- Bob WeeksAugust 23, 2021Since the pandemic, has the employment situation in Kansas recovered? (more…)