The Kansas Chapter of Americans for Prosperity has released its model Kansas budget for fiscal year 2011. Titled Commonsense Budget Proposal, it contains “a roadmap for legislators seeking to make Kansas government more efficient — and less costly — without turning to Kansas taxpayers,” according to AFP Kansas state director Derrick Sontag.
- Bob WeeksNovember 11, 2021Who is harmed by the Kansas food sales tax? (more…)
- Bob WeeksNovember 2, 2021For October 2021, Kansas tax revenue was 11.1 percent greater than October 2020, and 24.4 percent less than September. (more…)
- Bob WeeksOctober 11, 2021There are large differences in the trend of population among Kansas counties. (more…)
- Bob WeeksOctober 2, 2021For September 2021, Kansas tax revenue was 20.2 percent greater than September 2020, and 4.4 percent greater than August. (more…)
- Bob WeeksSeptember 2, 2021For August 2021, Kansas tax revenue was 15.7 percent greater than August 2020. There are important caveats to consider. (more…)
- Bob WeeksAugust 23, 2021Since the pandemic, has the employment situation in Kansas recovered? (more…)