Results of all Sedgwick County forgivable loans and economic development exemptions (EDX) approved between 2005 and 2011. Compiled by county staff in October 2011. View below or click here.
Sedgwick County economic development incentives: 2005-2011
Bob Weeks0 Comments1 Min Read
- Bob WeeksNovember 3, 2022When deciding whether to vote for incumbent Sedgwick County Commissioners, consider the recent economic history of the county. (more…)
- Bob WeeksNovember 1, 2022One of the most important functions of Sedgwick County is providing emergency medical services (EMS). In this, the county has failed. (more…)
- Bob WeeksOctober 31, 2022Although the rate is slowing, Sedgwick County loses many people to migration. (more…)
- Bob WeeksOctober 31, 2022In an index ranking counties in talent attraction, Sedgwick County has not performed well, although there is some improvement. (more…)
- Bob WeeksNovember 16, 2020Sedgwick County Republicans have a chance to do the decent thing and avoid the spectacle of a rump county commissioner. Rump: a small or inferior remnant or offshoot especially: a...