In this excerpt from WichitaLiberty.TV: Wichita voters told pollsters they prefer adjusting spending, becoming more efficient, using public-private partnerships, and privatization to raising taxes. View below, or click here to view on YouTube. For more on this topic, see To fund government, Wichitans prefer alternatives to raising taxes.
To fund government, Wichitans prefer alternatives to raising taxes
Bob Weeks0 Comments1 Min Read
- Bob WeeksNovember 30, 2022The City of Wichita property tax mill levy rose very slightly for 2022. (more…)
- Bob WeeksMay 4, 2022Wichita has delayed maintaining Century II's roof, and it needs repair. (more…)
- Bob WeeksJanuary 1, 2022While Wichita economic development leaders have tried to turn Wichita into a hub of information technology-related industry, it has not worked so far. (more…)
- Bob WeeksDecember 30, 2021How has Wichita fared since the start of the pandemic compared to other metropolitan areas? (more…)
- Bob WeeksNovember 10, 2021The City of Wichita property tax mill levy rose slightly for 2021. (more…)