Wichita City Council members speak in opposition to Kansas Governor Sam Brownback’s veto of Senate Bill 338, which would have given cities additional power to take property. April 12, 2016. View below, or click here to view at YouTube. For more on this issue, see Governor Brownback, please veto this harmful bill.
- Bob WeeksSeptember 5, 2023This article discusses the financial implications of the delayed development around Riverfront Stadium in Wichita. Costing $85 million, Riverfront Stadium is among the priciest Min...
- Bob WeeksJuly 22, 2023An AI-generated transcript for an event for candidates for Wichita mayor held on July 20, 2023. (more…)
- Bob WeeksNovember 30, 2022The City of Wichita property tax mill levy rose very slightly for 2022. (more…)
- Bob WeeksMay 4, 2022Wichita has delayed maintaining Century II's roof, and it needs repair. (more…)
- Bob WeeksJanuary 1, 2022While Wichita economic development leaders have tried to turn Wichita into a hub of information technology-related industry, it has not worked so far. (more…)