In each city council district, the top two candidates move to the general election in November. This means in district 3, Mike Hoheisel will face the newly-appointed incumbent Jared Cerullo. In district 6, Maggie Ballard runs against incumbent Cindy Claycomb.
- Bob WeeksNovember 10, 2021The City of Wichita property tax mill levy rose slightly for 2021. (more…)
- Bob WeeksOctober 30, 2021A Wichita developer makes generous campaign contributions to a city council candidate, raising questions about both parties. (more…)
- Bob WeeksOctober 14, 2021A map showing median household income in Wichita and some surrounding areas. (more…)
- Bob WeeksAugust 22, 2021The Wichita metro population grew from 2010 to 2020, but at a slow rate. (more…)
- Bob WeeksAugust 11, 2021The Wichita metropolitan area often suffers from negative domestic migration, but in 2020 domestic migration was positive. (more…)
- Bob WeeksAugust 9, 2021Business activity in downtown Wichita continues to rise. (more…)