In this excerpt from WichitaLiberty.TV: Wichita’s regulatory regime prohibits innovative transit services like Uber, but the city failed to protect taxi riders from sexual predators. View below, or click here to view at YouTube. For more on this issue, see Uber, not for Wichita.
Wichita regulations bar innovation, but not sexual predators
Bob Weeks0 Comments1 Min Read
- Bob WeeksMay 4, 2022Wichita has delayed maintaining Century II's roof, and it needs repair. (more…)
- Bob WeeksJanuary 1, 2022While Wichita economic development leaders have tried to turn Wichita into a hub of information technology-related industry, it has not worked so far. (more…)
- Bob WeeksDecember 30, 2021How has Wichita fared since the start of the pandemic compared to other metropolitan areas? (more…)
- Bob WeeksNovember 10, 2021The City of Wichita property tax mill levy rose slightly for 2021. (more…)
- Bob WeeksOctober 30, 2021A Wichita developer makes generous campaign contributions to a city council candidate, raising questions about both parties. (more…)