Personal income growth in Kansas trails most of the nation. While personal income for the nation grew at the rate of 0.6 percent in the third quarter, Kansas grew at 0.3 percent. Only three states experienced slower growth.
- Bob WeeksNovember 5, 2022Explore the economic record of presidents, starting with Harry S Truman. Updated with recent data. (more…)
- Bob WeeksNovember 4, 2022For the Wichita metropolitan area in September 2022, the unemployment rate was unchanged, while the labor force and the number of jobs fell slightly from the previous month. (more...
- Bob WeeksOctober 22, 2022Explore the economic record of presidents, starting with Harry S Truman. Updated with recent data. (more…)
- Bob WeeksOctober 13, 2022The Consumer Price Index is the most widely used measure of inflation. This interactive visualization presents CPI data. (more…)
- Bob WeeksOctober 6, 2022For the second quarter of 2022, Kansas personal income grew at the annual rate of 5.1 percent, ranking thirty-second among the states. (more…)