Personal income growth in Kansas trails most of the nation. While personal income for the nation grew at the rate of 0.6 percent in the third quarter, Kansas grew at 0.3 percent. Only three states experienced slower growth.
- Bob WeeksJune 30, 2022For the Wichita metropolitan area in May 2022, the major measures of the employment economy improved, although Wichita continues improving at a slow rate. (more…)
- Bob WeeksJune 20, 2022Explore the economic record of presidents in an interactive visualization. (more…)
- Bob WeeksJune 20, 2022In Kansas for May 2022, the labor force grew, the number of people working fell slightly, and the unemployment rate fell, all compared to the previous month. Over the year, Kansas ...
- Bob WeeksJune 12, 2022For May 2022, Kansas tax revenue was 13.6 percent less than May 2021. Collections through the first eleven months of the fiscal year are 9.7 percent greater than the prior year. (...
- Bob WeeksJune 11, 2022Was the America of a few generations ago preferable to today? (more…)