Last week Robert E. Litan delivered a very interesting talk to the Wichita Pachyderm Club. The talk was based on his recent book Trillion Dollar Economists: How Economists and Their Ideas have Transformed Business. View video below, or click here to view at YouTube. Video production by Paul Soutar.
- Bob WeeksOctober 6, 2022For the second quarter of 2022, Kansas personal income grew at the annual rate of 5.1 percent, ranking thirty-second among the states. (more…)
- Bob WeeksSeptember 30, 2022In the second quarter of 2022, the Kansas economy contracted at the annual rate of 2.5 percent. Gross Domestic Product fell in 40 states, with Kansas ranking forty-third. (more&he...
- Bob WeeksSeptember 29, 2022For the Wichita metropolitan area in August 2022, the unemployment rate was unchanged, while the labor force and the number of jobs fell slightly from the previous month. (more&he...
- Bob WeeksSeptember 24, 2022Employment in large counties, including Sedgwick County and others of interest. (more…)
- Bob WeeksSeptember 18, 2022For both business applications and business formations, Kansas does better than some states, but lags many states and the nation. (more…)