Walter Block talks about Economics in One Lesson, perhaps the most approachable book about economics. And, it’s a free-market, liberty-friendly, Austrian approach. What could be better?
- Bob WeeksDecember 4, 2022Contrary to his claim, the level of the Strategic Petroleum Reserve fell during Donald J. Trump's term. (more…)
- Bob WeeksDecember 3, 2022Employment in large counties, including Sedgwick County and others of interest. (more…)
- Bob WeeksDecember 1, 2022For the Wichita metropolitan area in October 2022, the major employment indicators barely changed from the prior month. (more…)
- Bob WeeksNovember 5, 2022Explore the economic record of presidents, starting with Harry S Truman. Updated with recent data. (more…)
- Bob WeeksNovember 4, 2022For the Wichita metropolitan area in September 2022, the unemployment rate was unchanged, while the labor force and the number of jobs fell slightly from the previous month. (more...