Walter Block talks about Economics in One Lesson, perhaps the most approachable book about economics. And, it’s a free-market, liberty-friendly, Austrian approach. What could be better?
- Bob WeeksJuly 6, 2022For June 2022, Kansas tax revenue was 7.5 percent greater than June 2021. Collections for the entire 2022 fiscal year are 9.5 percent greater than the prior year. (more…)
- Bob WeeksJune 30, 2022For the Wichita metropolitan area in May 2022, the major measures of the employment economy improved, although Wichita continues improving at a slow rate. (more…)
- Bob WeeksJune 20, 2022Explore the economic record of presidents in an interactive visualization. (more…)
- Bob WeeksJune 20, 2022In Kansas for May 2022, the labor force grew, the number of people working fell slightly, and the unemployment rate fell, all compared to the previous month. Over the year, Kansas ...
- Bob WeeksJune 12, 2022For May 2022, Kansas tax revenue was 13.6 percent less than May 2021. Collections through the first eleven months of the fiscal year are 9.7 percent greater than the prior year. (...