Click here to view the freshest edition of the newsletter from Voice For Liberty. This edition is dated December 5, 2021.
- Wichita employment situation, October 2021
- Kansas tax revenue, November 2021
- Wichita since the start of the pandemic. How has Wichita fared since the start of the pandemic compared to other metropolitan areas?
- Taxation in the States. How does taxation differ in the states? There can be large differences.
- Per Capita Personal Income in Metropolitan and Micropolitan Areas. How does Wichita compare in Personal Income? We can learn in this interactive visualization of Per Capita Personal Income in urban areas in the United States.
- Kansas employment situation, October 2021
- Economic Indicators in the States. A visualization of coincident and leading economic indicators for the states.
- Wichita property tax rate: Up, just a little
You can subscribe so that you receive each edition of this newsletter by email. Just click here. All you need supply is your email address, and it’s easy to unsubscribe.
If you aren’t getting the emails after you’ve subscribed, click here for suggestions on how to fix it.