In this excerpt from WichitaLiberty.TV: Analysis of household expenditure data shows that a proposed sales tax in Wichita affects low income families in greatest proportion, confirming the regressive nature of sales taxes. View below, or click here to view on YouTube. For more on this, see Wichita sales tax hike would hit low income families hardest.
- Bob WeeksMay 4, 2022Wichita has delayed maintaining Century II's roof, and it needs repair. (more…)
- Bob WeeksJanuary 1, 2022While Wichita economic development leaders have tried to turn Wichita into a hub of information technology-related industry, it has not worked so far. (more…)
- Bob WeeksDecember 30, 2021How has Wichita fared since the start of the pandemic compared to other metropolitan areas? (more…)
- Bob WeeksNovember 10, 2021The City of Wichita property tax mill levy rose slightly for 2021. (more…)
- Bob WeeksOctober 30, 2021A Wichita developer makes generous campaign contributions to a city council candidate, raising questions about both parties. (more…)