Citizens of Wichita are rightly concerned about whether our elected officials and bureaucrats are looking out for their interests, or only for the interests and welfare of a small group of city hall insiders. The video below explains, or click here to view in HD on YouTube. For an article on this topic, see Wichita performs a reference check, sort of.
- Bob WeeksOctober 14, 2021A map showing median household income in Wichita and some surrounding areas. (more…)
- Bob WeeksAugust 22, 2021The Wichita metro population grew from 2010 to 2020, but at a slow rate. (more…)
- Bob WeeksAugust 11, 2021The Wichita metropolitan area often suffers from negative domestic migration, but in 2020 domestic migration was positive. (more…)
- Bob WeeksAugust 9, 2021Business activity in downtown Wichita continues to rise. (more…)
- Bob WeeksAugust 8, 2021There's been much investment in downtown Wichita. But it isn't evident in the assessed value of property, although the recent trend is positive. (more…)
- Bob WeeksAugust 3, 2021In each city council district, the top two candidates move to the general election in November. This means in district 3, Mike Hoheisel will face the newly-appointed incumbent Jare...