In this episode of WichitaLiberty.TV: Community influencer John Todd joins Karl Peterjohn and Bob Weeks to discuss Century II, Wichita’s convention and performing arts center. View below, or click here to view at YouTube. Episode 165, broadcast September 17, 2017.
- Facebook group Century II, Its Future
- The presentation from Tuesday’s city council workshop
- The Arup Advisory, Inc. report on Century II
- The City of Wichita’s page about Century II, holding many documents
- Article: Wichita about to commit to more spending. Bigly. This week the Wichita City Council considers hiring a consulting firm to develop plans for a new performing arts and convention center.
- Article: Space Available: The Realities of Convention Centers as Economic Development Strategy