James Chung in Wichita, September 23, 2015.
- Bob WeeksMay 12, 2022As measured by the Consumer Price Index, inflation remained high in April 2022, and the rate slowed a bit. (more…)
- Bob WeeksApril 28, 2022For the Wichita metropolitan area in March 2022, the major measures of the employment economy improved, although Wichita continues improving at a slow rate. (more…)
- Bob WeeksApril 18, 2022In Kansas for March 2022, the labor force grew slightly, the number of people working fell, and the unemployment rate was unchanged, all compared to the previous month. (more&hel...
- Bob WeeksApril 13, 2022As measured by the Consumer Price Index, inflation remained high in March 2022, and the rate accelerated. (more…)
- Bob WeeksApril 12, 2022In the fourth quarter of 2021, the Kansas economy expanded at the annual rate of 1.5 percent. Gross Domestic Product grew in 47 states, with Kansas ranking forty-sixth. (more&helli...