- Kansas Tax Revenue, January 2022
- Wichita employment situation, December 2021
- Wichita since the start of the pandemic
- Kansas employment situation, December 2021
- Migration trends in Kansas and the Nation
- Marijuana Tax Revenue in Kansas
- Inflation still high in December. In December 2021, inflation remains high, although the rate of increase has slowed.
- Kansas GDP, third quarter of 2021. In the third quarter of 2021, the Kansas economy contracted at the annual rate of 0.3 percent. Gross Domestic Product grew in 37 states, with Kansas ranking fortieth.
- Gross Domestic Product in Metropolitan Areas. Examining the economy of metropolitan areas in an interactive visualization. Wichita examples included.
- Gross Domestic Product in Kansas Counties Examining the economy of Kansas counties in an interactive visualization.
- Poverty and Income in Kansas Counties Charts of household income and poverty rate for counties in Kansas.
- Real Personal Income for Metropolitan Areas An interactive visualization of real personal income in metropolitan areas.
- Gross Domestic Product by County and Industry. A visualization of real gross domestic product in counties by industry. Examples from Kansas included.
- Taxation in the States. How does taxation differ in the states? There can be large differences.
You can subscribe so that you receive each edition of this newsletter by email. Just click here. All you need supply is your email address, and it’s easy to unsubscribe.
If you aren’t getting the emails after you’ve subscribed, click here for suggestions on how to fix it.