- Monthly State Tax Collections
- Kansas State Government Tax Collections for 2020
- Updated: Kansas hotel guest tax collections
- Wichita employment situation, January 2022
- Wealth in Kansas and the States
- Kansas employment situation, January 2022
- Wichita since the start of the pandemic
- Migration trends in Kansas and the Nation
- Kansas GDP, third quarter of 2021. In the third quarter of 2021, the Kansas economy contracted at the annual rate of 0.3 percent. Gross Domestic Product grew in 37 states, with Kansas ranking fortieth.
- Gross Domestic Product in Metropolitan Areas. Examining the economy of metropolitan areas in an interactive visualization. Wichita examples included.
- Gross Domestic Product in Kansas Counties Examining the economy of Kansas counties in an interactive visualization.
- Poverty and Income in Kansas Counties Charts of household income and poverty rate for counties in Kansas.
You can subscribe so that you receive each edition of this newsletter by email. Just click here. All you need supply is your email address, and it’s easy to unsubscribe.
If you aren’t getting the emails after you’ve subscribed, click here for suggestions on how to fix it.