- Wichita employment situation, March 2022
- Century II Roof Needs Repair
- Kansas State Government Tax Collections for 2021. Collections rose to $3,958 per person in 2021, an increase of 14.9 percent from 2020, and of 9.2 percent from 2019.
- Kansas Tax Revenue, April 2022
- Kansas Personal Income
- Kansas GDP, fourth quarter of 2021. In the fourth quarter of 2021, the Kansas economy expanded at the annual rate of 1.5 percent. Gross Domestic Product grew in 47 states, with Kansas ranking forty-sixth.
- Monthly State Tax Collections
- Updated: Kansas hotel guest tax collections
- Wealth in Kansas and the States
- Wichita since the start of the pandemic
- Migration trends in Kansas and the Nation
- Gross Domestic Product in Metropolitan Areas. Examining the economy of metropolitan areas in an interactive visualization. Wichita examples included.
- Gross Domestic Product in Kansas Counties Examining the economy of Kansas counties in an interactive visualization.
- Poverty and Income in Kansas Counties Charts of household income and poverty rate for counties in Kansas.
You can subscribe so that you receive each edition of this newsletter by email. Just click here. All you need supply is your email address, and it’s easy to unsubscribe.
If you aren’t getting the emails after you’ve subscribed, click here for suggestions on how to fix it.